eCarTec Munich 2013 trade fair is the best chance to meet top Slovenian companies from automotive sector in one place.
Electric mobility is the leitmotiv of eCarTec Munich 2013: electric vehicles, powertrain and electronics, energy storage technology … The trade fair is a real treat for designers and engineers, as well as for dealers, fleet managers and consumers.
A few Slovenian companies have taken the top spot in the auto industry and eight of them will exhibit their products at the upcoming fair:
- Kolektor Group d.o.o. – components, sub-systems, and systems for the automotive, building, and industry segment
- Letrika d.d. - engine rotating electrics, electric drive systems, mechatronics systems, renewable energy solutions
- Hidria Rotomatika d.o.o. – innovative technologies in building climate solutions and automotive technologies
- Iskra ISD storitve d.o.o. - calibration laboratory for measures of length and torque, measurements and service of measuring equipment
- Oprema Ravne d.o.o. - pneumatic tools production, technological equipment for spring plants and car body workshop production systems
- Siliko d.o.o. - development of rubber-technical products, construction and manufacturing of tools for rubber moulding, production of rubber, metal-rubber and plastic-rubber products, production of liquid silicone and plastic products
- Iskratel d.o.o. - telecommunications equipment and solutions
- Etrel d.o.o. – automation of energy and industrial processes, development of mobile and web applications, management of distributed resources, development of various technical information systems, and consulting services for different conventional areas of the power sector
SPIRIT Slovenia organises the collective presentation of the auto suppliers from Slovenia at the upcoming trade fair eCarTEC Münich 2013. As car buyers become more interested in cleaner energy as a power source, Slovenian suppliers have been developing reliable and economical products for the next generation of light vehicles for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) over the past few years and the results are worth seeing.
Date: October 15 – 17, 2013
Venue: Messe München, Germany
More information: www.ecartec.de