In line with its reputation for being one of the most important European trade shows dedicated to the building and construction industry, MADE expo 2013 provides great opportunities for doing business both with local companies and companies from third countries. Exhibitors and visitors will certainly appreciate the fact that there will be six specialised exhibitions with a focus on different aspects of the construction industry under one roof.
Six Slovenian companies with a strong track record in the construction industry will present their products at Milan Fairgrounds:
- Marles hiše Maribor d.o.o. – prefabricated houses
- Jelovica d.d. - energy-efficient houses, windows and doors
- Riko hiše d.o.o. - ecological and energy-saving wooden buildings
- Rihter d.o.o. - development, production and erection of wooden and timber frame houses
- Osvetljevalna optika, Janez Rihtar s.p. - technological solutions for architectural applications and interior design, innovative furniture manufacture and traffic/tunnel signalling
- Soltec - MIPO d.o.o. - corporate shading solutions for individual and business users
In line with its mission, SPIRIT Slovenia assists Slovenian companies to participate in the sectoral exhibitions with an international scope. MADE expo 2013 targets international audiences and provides a platform for key players in the field of construction technology, equipment and interior fittings to meet and do business.
Date: October 2 – 5, 2013
Venue: Milan Fairgrounds, Rho, Strada Statale del Sempione 28, 20017 Rho – Milano
More information: www.madeexpo.it