Anuga is the world´s leading food and beverage fair with 10 specialised trade shows serving to keep professionals abreast of changes in the food industry. It features companies catering to the needs of the international market and gets their products in front of numerous buyers.
Slovenia will be present with five companies in the business of food well known to consumers for their uncompromising quality:
- Perutnina Ptuj d.d. – poultry meat and poultry products
- Pomurske mlekarne d.d. - dairy and non-dairy products
- Delamaris d.o.o. – fish products
- Gea d.d. - vegetable oils and fats, delicatessen products, oil seeds and animal feed
- Probiotiki d.o.o. – dietary supplements and functional foods
Slovenia’s collective exhibition at ANUGA 2013 food and beverage fair is organised by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, with the aim to help companies to increase the connections within the food and beverage industry.
SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency provides a full package of international business services to support companies ready for international business.
Venue: Messegelände, Cologne, Germany
Halls: 10.2 (fine food section) and 9.1 (meet section)
Date: October 5 – 9, 2013
More information: www.anuga.com