Tehnoma – 39th International Fair of Metallurgy, Electronics, Energy, Non-Metal and Construction is one of the most important metallurgy, electronics and non-metal industry exhibitions. This renowned fair is also a perfect place to find international business partners and get updates about the developments in so many industries at one place. Conferences, forums, demonstrations and other accompanying events will help you to stay on top of industry news and trends.
The 13 companies from Slovenia will showcase equipment and complete solutions for a variety of uses in manufacturing, construction and related industries:
- Akripol d.o.o. - cast acrylic sheets, skylights and sound barriers, cast polyamides, acrylic products for domestic and commercial use
- Kerber d.o.o. – Solatube system
- Kolektor Sinabit d.o.o. - solutions for engineering, the automation and computerization of technological processes, machines and devices in various branches of industry, the energy sector, infrastructure and buildings and the environmental infrastructure
- P-TEAM d.o.o. - equipment for load lifting and load connection
SES Group d.o.o. - intelligent industrial LED lighting
- Sever pogonska tehnika d.o.o. – products, engineering solutions and services for mechanical and electronic drives as well as complete automation systems
- Smrdelplast d.o.o. - injection moulding of plastic products, manufacturing of electric installation material, metal fittings, tool-making
Stubelj d.o.o. - producing and selling 2.0 – 2000 kVA generating sets
- VACSI d.o.o. - solutions for the efficient extraction system in an industrial environment
- VIMOSA d.o.o. - production of heaters and heating elements
- Grah Automotive d.o.o. - ultra energy efficient LED street lights and LED commercial lights
- Hidria Perles d.o.o. - innovative technologies in building climate solutions and automotive technologies
- Povalej Zvonko s.p. - plumbing and mechanical installations
Slovenia’s collective exhibition at TEHNOMA 2013 is organised by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency and the Chamber of Craft and Small Businesses of Slovenia.
SPIRIT Slovenia provides a full package of international business services to support exporters and equip them with skills necessary to confront an increasing competition from developed and emerging economies and to tap the new market opportunities.
Date: October 15 – 19, 2013
Venue: Skopski Saem (Skopje Fair Exhibition Ground), Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)
More information: www.skopjefair.com.mk