The Salon International de l'Agroalimentaire (SIAL), the largest food innovation observatory in the world, will take place in Paris, from 19 to 23 October 2014. This trade show is dedicated to the agri-food industry, food retail, and institutional and commercial catering.
Slovenia will be present with companies in the business of food well known to consumers for their uncompromising quality:
- Delamaris d.o.o. – fish products
- Mlinotest d.d. - production of pasta, milled and bakery wares
- Žito d.d. - bakery, milling and confectionery activities, production of pasta and frozen foods, confectionery products, tea, spices and rice
- Bimed d.o.o. - importing, packing and selling dry fruits and nuts
- Eta Kamnik d.d. - production of jams, fruit syrups, compotes, preserved fruits and vegetables, frozen fruits and vegetables, spreads, rice, sauces, condiments and delicacies
- Planetbio d.o.o. - high-quality organic superfood products
- Apis - Vita d.o.o. - production of top-quality vinegar
- Julijana Kejžar - homebrewing of brandies »Kejžar« - the tastes of nature
Slovenia’s collective exhibition at SIAL 2014 is organised by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, with the aim to help companies to increase the connections within the food and beverage industry.
Venue: Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris
Date: October 19 – 23, 2014
More information: www.sialparis.com